Wednesday 4 January 2012

The first day back at school..

I haven't read ALL day! Well a book anyway..
It was my first day back at school (a year 10 student), and to be fair, it wasn't really that bad; almost like we'd never even had the Christmas holidays. Everyone was cheerier as they now have things they didn't the last time I saw them, seems like everyone had a great Christmas -including me!
How was your day? Please comment
I will shortly upload pictures of how yesterday went (the post I wrote: http://www.theresnofuninbeingnormal.blogspot.com/2012/01/tomorrow.html ). But briefly, it did go quite well, although it did take A LOT longer than i wanted and expected! :p

Thank you so much for reading,
Happy blogging,
Laureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen. (woah, a few more 'e's' than i usually write :p

No comments:

Post a Comment